She was the one with all the beauty inside and out

She was the one with all the  beauty inside and out
This is my one true Angel

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy New Year Baby Girl!

My baby girl last year on new years day I remember your happy new years message. My heart will ache so much on this day for more than one reason. First of all because your not here with me and I miss you so much, It will feel as if I’m leaving you behind in 2006. Strange I know that I should feel that way but it’s as if I am struggling to hold onto anything including the year that had you in it. I Love You if there is any way give me a sign you will still be with me in the New year. Love Now and Forever Mommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary, I have been thinking of you knowing how hard loss must be during this season. I tried to find the site, but was not able until I found the correct archive at the ethesis blog.

I can understand how a new year can make you feel like you are leaving your baby behind. I had a friend who had to move a long ways where his little girl who was about three was buried. He felt like he was leaving her behind.

I plan to stop in again soon. I will be thinking of you.

Marysangel said...

Thank you so much Barb good to hear from you again. Hope you have a wonderful New Years. Life has been tough without my little girl. But I'm doing my best to be strong and do what she would want me to. Take care til we speak again! Mary