She was the one with all the beauty inside and out

She was the one with all the  beauty inside and out
This is my one true Angel

Thursday, February 8, 2007

It's been six months today since you left me Baby Girl

Today Baby Girl it’s been six months since you left me in the physical sense. It’s hard to believe a half a year has come and gone how I’ve gotten through the moments is beyond my knowledge of strength. But my darling Angel your in my thoughts daily every where I turn ,everything I see and every song on the radio brings you to my mind. I love you so much to think continuing on without you sometimes is unbearable.
I know your never going to leave me in spirit and will continue to guide me on. Although my life is endless it seems without you beside me in this world. Today I’ll visit that cold ground your buried under to take you a rose, sing you a song and to let you know your never forgotten. Somehow deep inside I know you understand when the tears fall your mommy misses you so.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking of you. I see that your thoughts are always turned to your sweet daughter. Valentines Day is a special day to think of those we live. I think the rose you were taking your daughter is very fitting.

Anonymous said...

I also lost my son. I have been in touch with Cassandra Casey. She asked that I contact you. Please call me - I live in Woodlawn (south of Pine BLuff) and can try to help you deal with your loss and link you with some resources.

Terry Bearden
nanadtbearden@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Oops! My email address is nandtbearden@yahoo.com.

Terry Bearden